Wilderness First AidWilderness First Aid https://whitecapkayak.com/wk/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 email@example.com https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/86801715f77ab477f3f281a98de866b6?s=96&d=blank&r=g
Learn the skills to treat the most common injuries and illnesses in the wilderness.
The process looks like this:
Be part of the elite fellowship of ACA instructors!
If you are interested in exploring this more contact us.
General Requirements for ACA Instructor Certification
- Instructors shall be at least 18 years of age
- Maintain current ACA Membership and SEIC dues
- Maintain an appropriate level of First Aid and age appropriate CPR trainings
Instructor Certification Process
To become an ACA Instructor, an Instructor Candidate must:
- Participate in an Instructor Development Workshop (IDW) and pass an Instructor Certification Exam (ICE). These courses are offered either as separate courses with time between for skills and presentation development and practice, or can be offered concurrently (at the discretion of the Instructor Trainer) as an Instructor Certification Workshop (ICW).
- Perform paddling skills consistently with demonstration quality
- Demonstrate effective teaching skills
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of paddlesport
- Demonstrate appropriate safety & rescue ability
- Demonstrate effective group / course management and positive interpersonal skills
You can learn more about ACA Instructor Certification by visiting their website.
Join Our Waiting List
Course dates are TBD. Join our waiting list and we’ll let you know when we’ve scheduled the upcoming ACA workshops.